Friday 18 December 2009

Lovely Suprise

Sometime ago I worked with a rather talented and vibrant photographer going by the name Felicity Fatale. Well that name may seem odd for photogrpaher but this lady is also a very accomplished model. Her art nude work is some of the best I have seen in a long while.

Anyway I received some fabulous iamges back that were really different for me and something I would love to do again (hint hint F!).Then recently whilst updating my twitter status (with some garbage no less) I noticed a link Felicity had posted. LOW AND BEHOLD it was a link to our shoot! well more the blog entry about our shoot!

So here is a link to the shoot blog she wrote: http://www.felicity365.co.uk/2009/12/the-darling-of-burlesque.html

Very flattering article about me I thought!

You should really check out her profile her images of male models are rather stunning.

No comments: