Monday 12 October 2009

Burlesque War

So this is me on my way home on a rather lovely Virgin train (first class oh la la) on my way home from a fabulous burlesque war: cold war burlesque (http://www.coldwarburlesque.co.uk/).
 Among the fabulous sponsors was my dear friend Peski DeVille who owns Missy Changos (www.MissyChangos.co.uk) and MonkeyBrand. Her performance of a Russian Bride was hilarious.
There were so many great performers I will list them all once I checked spelling (Burlesque names have some funny spelling not least mine). Candee Handful and Honey Wilde had me in fits of giggles with their acts from Thatcher to Adam Ant what more could you want from a night?!

Whilst the Russian side defeated the British it was lovely to lose to such a talented lot.


My fab moment for the night was the sound of the audience chanting my name. I was so taken back by it. You lot certainly know how to make a burlesque girl feel proud. Thank you.


So until next time Birmingham!


Thanks to all involved in Cold War Burlesque!


Love


Khandie


Xxx

No comments: